To comply with the guidelines to the Exemption to the Public Health Order, RSL NSW is required to collect the names and contact details of all marchers for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes. The Secretaries of all unit/ship/squadron/association must now register their intention for their association to march by completing the form below.
Terms and conditions
- I agree on behalf of the association to abide by the COVID safety plan for the 2021 Sydney ANZAC Day March (a copy can be found on rslnsw.org.au).
- I agree to provide RSL NSW a full list of people (names and phone number) who are participating with this association in the 2021 Sydney ANZAC Day March.
- I agree that the association will arrange and manage their banner and banner party.
- I agree to inform those who are participating with this association of the following:
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell with symptoms of COVID-19 or have had symptoms of COVID-19 within the 72 hours prior and have not received a negative COVID-19 test result
- Stay home if you have been to a location on a date and time that NSW Health has issued a self-isolation and get tested immediately alert (nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates) or if you have been directed by NSW Health that you must self-isolate
- Practice physical distancing when queuing in form up area, whilst marching, and in the dispersal area
- Face masks are encouraged when it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance
- Participants must stay the form up area once onsite
- Participants must leave the dispersal area immediately once dispersed
- Follow signage and the directives of staff, police and marshals at all times
- Practice high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, coughing or sneezing into your elbow and refrain from shaking hands with fellow veterans
- It is recommended that participants carry a small bottle of hand sanitiser
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app ahead of the day
- I acknowledge that this event may change or be cancelled at any time under COVID-19 regulations
- I acknowledge that by my association participating in the 2021 Sydney CBD ANZAC Day March, that your photo may be taken and subsequently used by RSL NSW for marketing purposes