ANZAC Day March
All eligible veterans must complete the below form to be in the ballot and be considered in the Sydney CBD March.
The ballot closes on 19 March 2021 and successful participants will be sent confirmation and relevant details soon after. This will include conditions of entry and your ticket.
RSL NSW would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Terms and conditions:
- Must be able to complete the entire march on foot (approx. 1km including inclines)
- Must be able to make their own way into the city and home again preferably using public transport
- Ballot is only open to eligible individual veterans who served in the Australian Defence Force
- Ballot is not open to any groups, units, associations, descendants, allies or bands
- WWII veterans do not need to register in the ballot, please contact RSL NSW to discuss participation in the March
- No bags are permitted during the March, therefore it is encouraged that you leave any bags or personal effects at home (excluding medals)
- By participating in the 2021 Sydney CBD ANZAC Day March, you are acknowledging that your photo may be taken and subsequently used by RSL NSW for marketing purposes
- Follow the ANZAC Day March COVID Safety Plan at all times including but not limited to:
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link
- Practice physical distancing when queuing in form up area, whilst marching, and in the dispersal area
- Face masks are strongly encouraged at all times
- You must stay in your allocated form up area once inside the closed site
- You must leave the closed site as soon as you have dispersed
- Follow signage and the directives of staff and marshals at all times
- Practice high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, coughing or sneezing into your elbow and refrain from shaking hands with fellow veterans
- Ensure you bring your ticket, ID and mobile phone to gain entry on the day
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app before the March
- This event may change or be cancelled at any time under COVID-19 regulations
- For more information please visit RSL NSW website