- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare & RSL DefenceCare
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
Register of War Memorials In NSW
RSL NSW and the New South Wales Government have put together the War Memorials Register website to document all the memorials throughout New South Wales.
How to Find More Information
The website lists the names of over 210,000 veterans who are mentioned on over 2,425 memorials. There is a search feature, which you can use to search for a particular veteran or a memorial by location.
The website also has a research section to provide extra information to those who require it. There is a wonderful section on the traditions that surround our veterans, such as laurel wreaths, The Last Post and The Ode.
Resource for Schools
A section of the website is dedicated to local schools to help with the task of recording all the memorials in New South Wales, by having downloadable registration forms and how to photograph the memorial, using both reflex and digital cameras.