Here you will find resources relating to Congress.
Annual Congress 2019 – Registration Open
Registration for Annual State Congress 2019 is now open. Please use these links to find out more and to register.
- Notice of State Congress and Annual General Meeting
- Annexure A – Motions
- Annexure B – New Constitution
- You will be able to watch a live stream of Congress by following this link: http://bit.ly/rslnswcongress
Delegate Information and Runsheet
- Download the runsheet for Annual State Congress 2019
- Download the Delegate information pack. This includes detail on dress code, refreshments, getting to Congress, and conduct.
- Date: Sunday, 27 – Wednesday, 30 October 2019
- Venue: Albury Entertainment Centre, 525 Swift Street, Albury
ANZAC House will offer bus transfers from the airport and bus/railway station on Sunday, 27 October between 12.30pm and 4.30pm. To use this service, you must advise ANZAC House of your travel arrangements during online registration. If you did not include travel details in your registration, please contact the Support Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 679 775. On arrival, please look for an ANZAC House team member and the bus with the RSL NSW logo in the windscreen.
It is the responsibility of the Delegate, Alternate Delegate or Observer to arrange their own travel to Albury and to ensure they have a way to get to and from the Albury Entertainment Centre each day.
The welcome reception on Sunday, 27 October is where you must sign in to collect your lanyard between 4pm and 6pm. If you are not planning to attend the welcome reception, you can collect your lanyard on Monday, 28 October between 8.00am and 8.50am in the hall foyer.
You can view the runsheet for the Annual State Congress and General Meeting. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with this ahead of Congress.
Refreshments will be provided on all days, with an outdoor BBQ lunch on Monday, 28 October and a light lunch also outside on Tuesday, 29 October.
For full details, please download the delegate information pack.
Information and Resources From Previous Years
Annual Congress 2018 (Albury)
- Treasurer’s report
- ACNC presentation
- Policy Motion Responses
- Albury Congress Minutes
- Watch videos of Congress
Extraordinary Congress 2018 (Sydney)
- Treasurer’s report
- Sydney Extraordinary Congress Minutes
- Watch the video of the Extraordinary Congress
- Watch the video of the Extraordinary General Meeting
Below you will find responses to representations made by RSL NSW to 2018 Congress policy motions.
- Policy Motion 28 – ADF Badges (WO Grant McFarlane) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 31 – Disabled Retraining (Angus Campbell) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 32 – Insignia for KIA on operational service (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 33 – Status of CSC invalidity payment (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 36 – Separate heads of Repatriation Commission and DVA (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 37 – Rate of increase for service pensions (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 38 – Service Pensions – self-managed super funds (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 39 – Gold card (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 41 – Training Deaths Monument (Brendan Nelson) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 42 – Australia Day [PDF]