How to Register for the Annual State Congress 2019
Annual State Congress will be held at the Albury Entertainment Centre (Swift Street, Albury)
Sunday 27 – Wednesday 30 October 2019
- The deadline to register is Thursday 17 October 2019 at 4pm.
- When asked to enter your email address, please enter the OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS of the sub-Branch or District Council. All email correspondence relating to congress will be sent to this address.
- District Councils and sub-Branches that have received a clearance certificate from ANZAC House are eligible to nominate ONE delegate and ONE alternate delegate.
- Each delegate and alternate delegate must be a financial Service Member, Life Member or Life Subscriber, and must have been nominated and elected at a sub-Branch or District Council meeting.
- Individual members may register themselves as an observer.
Step-by-Step Process for Registering Online
- Choose the correct form: District Council, sub-Branch, or Observer.
- Enter ALL DETAILS for your sub-Branch or District Council; your delegate (and an emergency contact); and, if applicable, your alternate delegate (and an emergency contact). For observers, please enter all details for yourself (including an emergency contact).
- All registrations will also be asked to advise of travel arrangements. Please enter this information as accurately as possible and indicate whether you require the shuttle service from Albury Airport or Albury railway/bus station on Sunday 27 October 2019.
- Click Submit.
- A message will appear as confirmation that your registration has been submitted successfully. The message will include contact details for the Support Unit in case you have made a mistake.
If you require further guidance during the registration process, please contact the Support Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 679 775.
If required, you can download a PDF version of this ‘how to’ guide.