Assistance for Strategic Plan Consultation Meetings
Maroubra RSL sub-Branch is generously contributing $20,000 to support member consultation on the draft RSL NSW Strategic Plan, for 2020-2025. This is an administrative cost to ensure the League can receive feedback from as many members as possible.
This funding is to assist sub-Branches to hold a member consultation meeting.
An amount of $25 per member attending can be applied for. The member must attend the meeting.
Any unspent funds will remain quarantined, Maroubra RSL sub-Branch will decide how it will be settled.
- Funding will not cover travel or accommodation
- Funding can be provided in instances where individual members require alternative assistance to attend – by special exception and by application to the CEO
- The applying sub-Branch should not budget to make a surplus, before donations, in 2020
- Applications are to be made by sub-Branch Executive
How to apply
- Complete the application form below, or
- Email a request to StrategicPlan@rslnsw.org.au
- Provide a copy of 2020 sub-Branch budget with the application
- Your request will be assessed
- The Finance team at ANZAC House will be in touch to make payment
Sub-Branches are encouraged to engage with other sub-Branches in proximity to hold a CEO consultation meeting. This will;
- Reduce CEO travel time
- Save costs
Sub-Branches receiving assistance will be listed on the RSL NSW website, to track expenditure against the $20,000 contribution. Click here to see which sub-Branches have received funding.