- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare & RSL DefenceCare
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- RSL Employment Program
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Veteran Sport Australia
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Anzac House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
- sub-Branch Portal
Budget Forms for Sub-branches
Please note that the deadline for receipt of your 2021 sub-branch Budget by RSL NSW is 30 November 2020.
If you need any assistance or clarity with completing this Budget form, OR need more time to complete it, please email email@example.com or call the sub-branch and Member Support Unit on 1300 679 775.
2021 Budget Form
To submit your 2021 sub-branch budget, follow these steps:
- Download and read the cover letter that goes with the 2021 budget form. [PDF]
- Download and complete the 2021 budget form.
- Click here to read the Notes and Definitions.
- Present the budget to a sub-branch General Members’ Meeting for review and acceptance.
- Submit the completed and member-accepted budget form to RSL NSW.
Dividends & Distributions
A sum of money paid regularly (typically annually) by a company to its shareholders.
Grants – Government (excl. DVA)
For all government grants except DVA grants. Sub-branches must maintain records for acquitting funds received from Government grants based on the grant agreements.
Grants – Club Ltd and Other
Funds received under the NSW Clubs Grants Programme on a non-recourse basis and are expended on the basis of the terms and conditions of the grant agreement.
Funds that have been provided that are ‘non-refundable’ to the grantor and should be recognised as income in the financial period they are received.
Retail Merchandise Sales
Sales proceeds from selling retail merchandise.
To be used for income items that cannot reasonably be classified under any other category. This category should be used as last resort.
Funds that have been provided that are ‘refundable’ to the grantor should be capitalised in the financial period that they are received and not to be recognised as income.
Capitation Fees to RSL NSW
The portion of the annual subscription paid to RSL NSW by a sub-branch on behalf of each member as a capitation fee in accordance with the RSL NSW Constitution.
A reduction in the value of an asset over time, due to wear and tear.
To be used for expense items that cannot reasonably be classified under any other category. This category should be used as a last resort.
The following charities have been reviewed by RSL NSW and are approved for donations under SOP 1
- VVAA (NSW Branch)
- RSL AFOF (Australian Forces Overseas Fund)
- NSW RSL Lawn Bowls Association