- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare & RSL DefenceCare
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- RSL Employment Program
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Veteran Sport Australia
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Anzac House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
- sub-Branch Portal
Awards and Certificates Application Forms
RSL NSW welcomes the acknowledgement of members who have reached significant milestones within the League and recognition of members who have provided outstanding service.
Sub-Branches may also wish to recognise their own organisation when they reach a significant milestone.
A range of certificates are available upon application to ANZAC House.
- 50 Year Member Certificate
- 100 Year sub-Branch Certificate
- 75 Year Member Certificate (RSL National produced only)
- Life membership
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org advising of the name, type and date.
RSL NSW will prepare a certificate signed by the President and mail it to you. Please allow up to 5 weeks from the date of your email receipt of notification to receipt of certificate.
Please advise in your application if you require a certificate from RSL National. These may take up to 10 weeks to prepare and send back to the sub-Branch.
Recognition of Service
You can download the following application forms relating to recognition of service.
- Meritorious Service Medal Nomination and Information Form 2020
- Life Membership Form
- Certificate of Merit and Gold Badge Nomination Form
- Application for RSL NSW Certificate of Appreciation 2020 [PDF]
- ANZAC of the Year Award Information Sheet [PDF]
- ANZAC of the Year Award Nomination Form [PDF]
Please be aware that nominations in these categories may take up to 3 months to process from the date of your email receipt.
Detailed information on who may be eligible for recognition in each of the different categories is outlined in the Ceremonies and Memorabilia Standard Operating Procedures.
Please complete nominations clearly and with full detail, as ANZAC House is unable to request additional information after the form has been received.
For the Meritorious Service Medal, nominations close each year on 31 August and if the application is successful the medal will be presented at the following year’s State Congress.
Life Member applications are now received for consideration three times per year. Check the application form for deadline dates.
Where to Send Applications
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can mail them to ANZAC House, Level 5, 341 George Street, Sydney 2000.
What Happens Next?
Sub-Branches will receive an acknowledgement email to the official sub-Branch email address when ANZAC House receives a request or application form. If you do not receive an email within 5 days please check with the Support Unit on 1300 679 775.
Please note we are no longer producing certificates or awards in frames. If you wish to have framed certificates and awards, please source a local framer.