- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare & RSL DefenceCare
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
Lost or Damaged RSL Badge
Badges remain the property of RSL NSW and must be returned if membership is not renewed by April 30.
To wear a badge when not a member is an imposition of the worst type. Use of the insignia without permission is an offence.
Lost Badge replacements will only be issued to current financial members and replacement should be arranged through your sub-branch Honorary Secretary.
ANZAC House members should deal directly with State Branch.
The completed Statutory Declaration, should be returned to State Branch, together with payment for the cost of replacement:
- Large badge: $5.00 + $12.00 registered postage & handling, inc. GST.
- Small badge: $4.00 + $12.00 registered postage & handling, inc. GST.
Damaged badge replacements will only be issued to current financial members when the damaged badge is returned. No Statutory Declaration is required.
A new badge will be issued and the cost will be $5.00 + $12.00 registered postage & handling. (All costs inc. GST)