- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare Veteran Services
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- RSL NSW Royal Commission Office
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Advocacy & Policy
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events Resources
- Recruitment Tools
- Congress and AGM
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
How Sub-branches Can Donate To RSL DefenceCare
Sub-branches are encouraged to donate via RSL NSW who will provide these donations to support its partner charity, RSL DefenceCare, our recommended charity for the provision of services for veterans and their families in need. RSL NSW recommends RSL DefenceCare for the quality of its services and its client-focus in understanding each veteran’s unique situation.
Donations go into a pool which is measured against an annual donation target. The funds are then passed on to RSL DefenceCare in a lump sum at the end of the financial year.
You can see the balance of donations here:
How to Donate
- Transfer via EFT to:
Account name: RSL NSW
Account number: 000 00 741
- Include the deposit reference:
Sub-Branch name – Veteran Services
(e.g. Queanbeyan – Veteran Services)
- The ANZAC House Finance department will confirm receipt of deposit.
Donations should be made in accordance with SOP 1.
RSL NSW is going through the process to have SOP 1 amended before the donation process is completed. RSL DefenceCare has moved from one RSL related entity, The Trustees for RSL Welfare and Benevolent Institution, to another, RSL LifeCare from 3 August 2020.