- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare & RSL DefenceCare
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
Guide Documents for Sub-Branches
Here you’ll find resources for sub-Branches, including information on:
The following documents are provided in a downloadable and printable PDF format for your reference.
- How to connect to webmail [PDF]
- How to connect to webmail [Watch a video]
- iPhone/iPad Email set-up [PDF]
- iPhone/iPad Email set-up [Watch a video]
- Mac Mail [PDF]
- Outlook for Mac [PDF]
State Branch, through its insurance brokers, Scott & Broad Pty Ltd have three insurance policies available to sub-Branches.
- Public Liability Insurance [PDF]
- Trustees Liability Insurance [PDF]
- Personal Accident Insurance [PDF]
Please note it is the responsibility of each sub-Branch to effect their own insurance. Trustees or Executive Officers who fail to effect adequate insurance can be held personally liable in the event of a claim.
When advising Scott & Broad of the number of members in your sub-Branch, if your sub-Branch has a Chapter those members must also be included.
The renewal date is 31 May each year.
Scott & Broad Pty Ltd can be contacted on:
- Address: Level 2, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon, NSW, 2072
- Telephone: (02) 9932 6444
- Fax: (02) 9932 6499
- Web: http://www.scottbroad.com.au/