- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare Veteran Services
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- RSL NSW Royal Commission Office
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Advocacy & Policy
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events Resources
- Congress and AGM
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
These Recruitment Tools are a one-stop shop for sub-Branches to engage their veteran community and attract new membership.
New Member Checklist
This checklist is a guide for sub-Branches on how to onboard a new member. It includes information on steps to welcome new members into a sub-Branch.
Social Media Guide
This guide to using social media outlines the benefits of having a social media presence, and contains steps on how to create Facebook and Instagram pages for your sub-Branch. As well as a few social post templates to get you started.
Starting a conversation with a potential new RSL NSW member can be challenging. This conversation guide is a great resource in starting a conversation with a veteran or current serving member in your community.
Other Recruitment Tools
All resources can be printed by engaging your local printer, or items can be ordered online from places like Officeworks in all sizes.
RSL NSW Brand Guidelines
Event in a Box
If you are looking to put together a successful event you can find more tools and resources, including an Event Guide, to help you in the Event in a Box.
The social assets can be downloaded and posted in pairs to your Facebook and Instagram pages.
Simply select the image you wish to use, then right click to save the image and download.