Circular – 15 August 2019
Registration for RSL NSW Annual State Congress 2019
Online registration for the Annual State Congress 2019 is now open. The deadline to register is Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 4pm. The congress is taking place at the Albury Entertainment Centre (AEC) from Sunday, 27 to Wednesday, 30 October 2019.
To register please click here, or visit the Members’ Suite on the RSL NSW website and click ‘Congress’. Honorary Secretaries must enter the official email address of their sub-Branch or District Council when registering their nominated delegate and alternate delegate. All email correspondence relating to congress will be sent to this address.
The following is a schedule of events for the Annual State Congress 2019. The full agenda will be included with the Notice of Meeting.
Sunday 27 October 2019
- 1600 to 1800 (AEC Banquet Hall – please note change of venue)
- Welcome reception & sign-in
Monday 28 October 2019
- 0830 to 1615 (AEC Banquet Hall)
- Annual State Congress: Day One
- Sign-in available for those who cannot attend on Sunday
- Refreshments and BBQ lunch will be served
Tuesday 29 October 2019
- 0800 to 1600 (AEC Auditorium)
- AGM 2019 (Annual State Congress: Day Two)
- Refreshments and light lunch will be served
Wednesday 30 October 2019
- 0900 to 1200 (AEC Banquet Hall)
- Annual State Congress: Day Three
- Refreshments will be served
You will find more information below on how to register. If you require further assistance with your online registration, please contact the Support Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 679 775.