Circular – 3 August 2020
2020 RSL NSW Election of Directors – Call for Nominations
Nominations for the 2020 Election of Directors will open to eligible members of RSL NSW on Thursday, 6 August.
RSL NSW has appointed Link Market Services as the independent Returning Officer to officiate and conduct the 2020 Election of Directors. Link Market Services is one of Australia’s leading voting and meeting service providers, conducting over 700 meetings and ballots annually to many of Australia’s largest organisations, associations and business councils.
This will be the first RSL NSW Board Election in which all Service Members are eligible to vote directly for a Board Member. We encourage you to get involved. All the information you will need for nominating in the 2020 RSL NSW Election of Directors will be available on the RSL NSW website at 12pm on Thursday, 6 August.
Key dates for your diaries in relation to the Board Election are as follows:
- Candidate Nominations Open – 6 August 2020
- Candidate Nominations Close – 1 September 2020
- Member Register Close – 2 September 2020
- Candidate Confirmation – 7 September 2020
- Member Voting Opens – 27 October 2020
- Member Voting Closes – 24 November 2020
- Election Results Declared – 27 November 2020
- RSL NSW Congress & AGM – 6-8 December 2020