Circular 44/21 Notice of Meeting for 2021 State Congress and AGM
Please find below links to the 2021 Notice of Meeting, and associated annexures in preparation for the 2021 State Congress and AGM:
- Notice of Meeting
- Annexure A Motions for Consideration and Supporting Appendices
- Appendix A Minutes of 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Appendix B Summary Register of Motions 2017, 2018 and 2019 Annual Congress
- Appendix C 2022 Draft Constitution
- Appendix D Explanatory Notes to 2022 Draft Constitution
- Annexure B Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Annexure C Treatment of Constitutional Motions Diagram
The sub-Branch Executive are encouraged to plan a General Meeting in line with current NSW Health regulations to discuss the motions on the agenda and provide direction for how your Delegate will vote.
It is important you read the FAQs about how the virtual AGM will work which can be found here on the Congress page of the RSL NSW website. The FAQs include details about how ANZAC House will provide support for delegates to attend the event including a demonstration video, a live, interactive demonstration and troubleshooting session (3 December) and guidance on how to verbalise a motion, and other critical information delegates should be aware of.
You can find a copy of the Financial Report on the RSL NSW website here. As outlined in Circular 38/21, please remember to submit your questions about the Statements in writing to the Chief Financial Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 November. This will allow sufficient time for responses to be prepared for the AGM.
Nominated delegates must register by 23 November. Login details will be distributed on 26 November including invites to an instructional video and an interactive demonstration on how to use the online portal. To register:
- Sub-Branch delegate with voting rights – please click on this link
- District Council delegate with no voting rights – please click on this link
- sub-Branch and District Council alternate delegate without voting rights – please click on this link
- Proxy nomination – please click on this link
If your sub-Branch does not have access to high-speed internet or a computer with video conferencing capability, please contact ANZAC House to discuss the support options available.