Media Alert – New South Wales ANZAC Day Commemoration Service
Following this morning’s announcements from NSW Premier, Gladys Berejiklian, Acting Minster for Veterans Geoff Lee and RSL NSW Acting President, Ray James, due to the restrictions and challenges posed by COVID-19, the New South Wales ANZAC Day Commemoration Service will be a closed service, with live broadcast available for television and online.
There is an opportunity for media and broadcasters interested in carrying the service to access the live event from Sydney Teleport Services as below.
Official images/stills from the service will be available immediately after the service from DPC Media.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0436 684 129.
Details of the Service
- Where: Anzac Memorial, Hyde Park, Sydney NSW 2000 (closed to the public and media)
- When: 10am ANZAC Day – Saturday, 25 April
- Order of Service: Available HERE
Further Information for Broadcasters
- Broadcast of the live event will be available from Sydney Teleport Services with two feeds available:
– PGM with Auslan interpretation – PGM with PinP – STS DVN tx 1
– PGM Clean – STS DVN tx 2
– Contact: email@example.com or +61 2 9292 0092
– Supers for the broadcast available HERE
- Livestream hosting service will be available – interested parties should provide stream key or event ID as required to firstname.lastname@example.org – Livestream will include Auslan PIP.
Media Kit – available HERE
(Includes #lightupthedawn TVCs – Community Ode videos – Veteran imagery – Ray James audio files and more)
- Editors should note that the ANZAC Day commemorative service is being held with the intention for the public to engage in it from home and online. Members of the public and media will not be permitted access to the site and will be asked to move on.
Media contact: Michael Green – email@example.com – 0419 432 535