Share your feedback: RSL NSW webinar
Share your feedback to improve future veteran events, and you could also pick up a TwentyFiveFour Wellness Box.
If you attended our recent webinar ‘Get moving in civilian life: tips from four recent veterans’, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for future events, to help us ensure they’re as useful as possible to members and the wider veteran community.
To share your feedback, spend five minutes answering a short survey about the webinar.
We’re also giving away five Wellness Boxes, courtesy of our mates at TwentyFiveFour, to the registered attendees who provide our favourite suggestions for future webinar topics and speakers.
“As a veteran-founded company, TwentyFiveFour was thrilled when RSL NSW approached us to be a part of their Veteran Health Week campaign. RSL NSW has time and time again proven to be a key supporter of the veteran community, of which we are proud to be included,” said TwentyFiveFour’s Drew Dylan.
Five lucky punters will each receive:
- A TwentyFiveFour ANZAC Experience Box, including a haul of serious coffee gear – a Rhino grinder, Espro French Press, enamel mug, beans, snacks – and a custom-made two-up paddle
- A three-month subscription to TwentyFiveFour Gunfire Coffee mixed dozen delivery
- Single origin coffee beans and snacks
- An online non-alcoholic and sugar-free beverage workshop
- A hamper of native extract products to improve personal wellness through skin care and hydration
- A writing journal for mental wellbeing
- Access to the Swiss 8 Mental Health app