- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare Veteran Services
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- RSL NSW Royal Commission Office
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Advocacy & Policy
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events Resources
- Recruitment Tools
- Congress and AGM
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
RSL NSW in collaboration with RSL LifeCare has launched a holistic veteran employment program.
The RSL Veterans’ Employment Program, delivered by RSL LifeCare, is a national initiative funded by the Australian Government and supports veterans and their partners to find meaningful employment.
The RSL Veterans’ Employment Program delivers the following free services to veterans:
- Career counselling and help to translate skills to the civilian job market
- Help to interpret selection criteria for job applications
- Writing CVs, application letters, and building social media profiles
- Interview coaching
- Connection to employers
The right role can give you purpose and direction and help you progress in a fulfilling career. It can help you transition into civilian life or settle in after relocating.
Veterans and their families can access the RSL Veterans’ Employment Program by calling RSL LifeCare on (02) 8088 0388 or visiting the RSL Veterans’ Employment Program website.