- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare Veteran Services
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Congress and AGM
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
How Your Donation Helps
Donations to RSL NSW go to support veterans and their families in need, through the services provided by RSL LifeCare Veteran Services. Your donation can help veterans at risk of homelessness to keep a roof over their head. Your generosity can support emergency financial aid in times of personal crisis or natural disasters.
It can fund counselling sessions and assistance with DVA claims, opening up opportunities for financial independence and reduced stress in life after service. Find out more about the services RSL LifeCare Veteran Services provides and how they have helped veterans and their families recently.
The Returned and Services League of Australia (NSW Branch) (ABN 78 368 138 161) (RSL NSW) is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Donations go to RSL NSW to support the services provided by our partner charity RSL LifeCare Veteran Services, which is part of RSL LifeCare Limited (ABN 43 000 048 957) .
Please note, currently donations are not tax deductible.