- DVA Claims and VRB Appeals
- RSL LifeCare Veteran Services
- National Centre for Veterans’ Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
- Veteran Wellbeing Centres
- Education and Training Assistance
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Hyde Park Inn Loyalty Club
- Find your local sub-Branch
- Get Involved
- About Us
- sub-Branch Portal
- ANZAC House Communications
- Commemorations, Ceremonies and Events
- Congress and AGM
- Grants and Fundraising
- Policies and Processes
Veteran Support Fund balances
ANZAC House provides documents showing the balance of various funds for the information of sub-Branches and members.
Veteran Support Fund
You can see the balance of contributions here:
Sub-Branch Support & Assistance Fund
Sub-Branches may contribute to this fund in order to support other sub-Branches.
Disaster Assistance Fund
The Disaster Assistance Fund is used to support veterans and their families impacted by natural disasters such as drought, floods, and bushfires.
- Access finance document (tracking expenditure on 2019/20 bushfire assistance)
- To apply for disaster assistance please contact the team at RSL LifeCare via their website or by calling (02) 8088 0388.
Contact the Support Unit on: