Member Newsletter – 19 March 2020
Following Board Communique B02/20 distributed earlier this week, I wanted to update you on the business continuity plan in place for ANZAC House.
Business Continuity Plan
Detail ANZAC House actions in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
ANZAC House will respond to the situation in stages, with stages implemented by event and decision, not date/time.
Stage 1. BAU or Current State Operations
ANZAC House operates as usual but with the following precautionary measures:
- RSL NSW employees agree to continue to practice strict personal hygiene measures. These guidelines have been circulated electronically and are displayed around the office.
- Any employees returning from overseas travel will self-isolate as required, per national guidelines.
- Visitors and meetings: all meetings are to be conducted by electronic means, with Skype for Business being default. Face to face meetings can occur if necessary, with approval from an ELT (executive leadership team) member.
- Managers can approve work from home requests.
Stage 2. Office Closure
This Stage takes effect in the following instances:
- Government directive enforcing state-wide lockdown
- An employee is diagnosed with COVID-19 and has been in the office
- An employee has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 and has been in the office
- At CEO direction
ANZAC House is currently at stage 1. If stage 2 is implemented ANZAC House will continue to operate, with employees located at home.
Should stage 2 be implemented, I will issue a communication advising of this. The team from ANZAC House will do everything it can to ensure that disruptions to day-to-day operations, and how we work with sub-Branches and members, are minimised. However, I do ask you to bear with us during this unprecedented time.
Thank you for reading,
State Secretary & GM Member Services