The 2021 Congress will be held in Newcastle on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 October at the Newcastle Exhibition and Convention Centre, 309 King Street, Newcastle West.
Local accommodation can be found here.
Information and Resources From Previous Years
RSL NSW Annual Congress/AGM was held online on Monday 7 December.
The results from the 2020 AGM/Congress can be found here.
- Constitutional Guide for the Conduct of AGM & Congress
- Notice of Meeting
- Notice of Meeting FAQs
- RSL NSW Financial Statements FY2020
2020 RSL NSW Annual State Congress and AGM recording
Annual State Congress 2019
Here you will find resources relating to the 2019 Annual State Congress. Please contact the Support Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 679 775 if you have questions.
- Annexure A – Motions
- Annexure B – New Constitution
- Acting President RSL NSW, Ray James’ speech
- Patron’s Address
- AGM Minutes
- CEO presentation: Strategic plan update
- Presentation: Main presentation slides – Monday 28 October
- Presentation: Annual financial statements
- Questions on the Financial Statements
- Congress motions and results
- Voting stats
- CEO presentation: Where to Now?
- Register of resolutions arising from Congress
Live Stream Recording
ANZAC House Organisation Chart
Please click here to view an organisation chart of ANZAC House. [Please note: this will be updated shortly.]
Photos From Congress
Annual Congress 2018 (Albury)
- Treasurer’s report
- ACNC presentation
- Policy Motion Responses
- Albury Congress Minutes
- Watch videos of Congress
Extraordinary Congress 2018 (Sydney)
- Treasurer’s report
- Sydney Extraordinary Congress Minutes
- Watch the video of the Extraordinary Congress
- Watch the video of the Extraordinary General Meeting
Below you will find responses to representations made by RSL NSW to 2018 Congress policy motions.
- Policy Motion 28 – ADF Badges (WO Grant McFarlane) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 31 – Disabled Retraining (Angus Campbell) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 32 – Insignia for KIA on operational service (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 33 – Status of CSC invalidity payment (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 36 – Separate heads of Repatriation Commission and DVA (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 37 – Rate of increase for service pensions (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 38 – Service Pensions – self-managed super funds (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 39 – Gold card (Hon Darren Chester MP) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 41 – Training Deaths Monument (Brendan Nelson) [PDF]
- Policy Motion 42 – Australia Day [PDF]